Monday, July 19, 2010

How To Write An Article For The Web





You’re not listening.

No really.

I do mean you.

That is I mean you if you are the one writing long paragraphs for people to read.

Not to worry, you can write an article to me about how to write an article for the real world. But this is Web. You’ve entered into my realm. There are secrets every Web writer needs to follow.

Web articles need
• To be easy to scan
• To use bullets and numbering
• To have short paragraphs that move people

Using bold at different sections of the article sure does help to break it up and that is good. No matter how good the content is, if I cannot quickly scan it and see that it has valuable information for me you lose me, the reader.

READ MORE...
How To Write An Article For The Web - Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment